Leatt 1.0 Gravity Protection Helmet
Get approved for financing through Klarna at checkout
A LIGHTWEIGHT FULL-FACE HELMET WITH ASTM DOWNHILL CERTIFICATION.
The Leatt Gravity 1.0 is a full-face helmet with solid protection. The focus of this helmet is premium safety and great value. Featuring 360 ̊ Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 ̊moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material, this tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
Air vents are not covered, which makes this helmet well ventilated. Ideal for warmer downhill or bike park days.
Get full face head and brain protection at an amazing price.
Kindly take note of our Returns Policy before making a purchase.
- Downhill-certified ASTM polymer shell in three sizes
- Great ventilation
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion
- Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%breakaway visor function for additional rotational impact force reduction
- Double D ring chin strap
- Impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Weight: From 960 ± 50g (2.12 lbs)