Leatt Enduro 2.0 MTB Protection Helmet
Get approved for financing through Klarna at checkout
SUPREME PROTECTION WITH REMOVABLE CHIN BAR
Made from a lightweight polymer shell, the Enduro 2.0 helmet features 360 ̊ Turbine Technology. Premium safety at a great price! These small blue 360 ̊moving discs are constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material. This tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
The micro adjuster at the back ensures the perfect fit. There is also a sunglasses docking port to stash your sunnies when you don’t need them. The visor is adjustable and has a breakaway function for extra rotational impact force reduction.
The chin bar has an easy push button function which quickly detaches it from the top shell. No need to remove your gloves or take the helmet off. Easy and fast adaptability!
Kindly take note of our Returns Policy before making a purchase.
- Lightweight polymer shell in three sizes
- Removable chin bar with easy push-button system
- Sunglasses dock port for easy, secure storage.
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion
- Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
- Adjustable visor with breakaway function for rotational impact force reduction
- In-moulded impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 20 vents effective even at low speeds
- Moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odour and washable inner liner
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- From 640g (1.4 lbs)
- Without chin bar: from 360g (0.79 lbs)