Setting Up the INOKIM Quick 4
This guide will walk you through unboxing and setting up your electric scooter. The start up guide for the INOKIM Quick 4 electric scooter.
Step 1: Open Box
Step 2: Unbox Scooter
Step 3: Unfold Scooter
- Ensure the red safety lock is unlocked.
- Press down the red pedal in the folding mechanism and unfold the steering bar.
- Pull up and push steering rod forward until you hear the click of the locking mechanism.
- Secure the red safety lock before riding.
- Unlock the red safety lock to start folding.
- Press down the red pedal while at the same time push the steering bar forward to release the folding mechanism.
- Fold down until it clicks and is ready to be lifted.
Step 4: Fold / Unfold Handlebars
To fold the handlebars, pull the red collar outward and fold. Lift each handlebar until the red collar clicks into place.
Step 5: Brake Check
Step 6: Tire Pressure
Step 7: Charging
Step 8: Start your Scooter and Parking Mode
- Short press on either brake handle.
- Fast double tap the throttle.
- Press once " - " or " + " or " Power Button "
Note: Please check if Parking Mode (P) is engaged before pressing on throttle.
To activate or deactivate kick-start, navigate to Page 1.7
After 30 seconds of no use, the scooter enters Parking Mode. After 3 minutes, the scooter will automatically turn off.
Step 9: Deck Lights
Hold down the " Light " button, to turn on deck lights. At night, the light sensor will automatically turn the lights on. This function can be adjusted for different sensitivity in darkness.